[Solved] Johnny Server Error : İnternal Server Error

multideb

That account's site content looks like a violation of the TOS..."premium link" generator...usually used for downloading warez without waiting. I'm not sure where we actually stand on these though, since there's no actual copyrighted unless the user inputs links to such content.

We'll wait for Krydos on this one, but I suspect this is going to end up suspended for copyright infringement.

Where are you seeing the 500 error?

That account's site content looks like a violation of the TOS..."premium link" generator...usually used for downloading warez without waiting. I'm not sure where we actually stand on these though, since there's no actual copyrighted unless the user inputs links to such content.

We'll wait for Krydos on this one, but I suspect this is going to end up suspended for copyright infringement.

This error even comes out it just keeps coming cPanel

It looks on cPanel and my site error internal server error

Please help me continuously error internal server error

The top one is a new one for me...never seen that before.

The bottom one I can't replicate. The site loads fine.

Have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser? How about a different internet connection (e.g. cell phone data plan)?

• Like 1

The top one is a new one for me...never seen that before.

The bottom one I can't replicate. The site loads fine.

Have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser? How about a different internet connection (e.g. cell phone data plan)?

I Followed What You Said To The Letter, Unfortunately I Still Get This Error I'm Experiencing

Looks like that account was suspended for causing high load. That's probably why you were getting 500 errors too. Why not download your torrents and stuff directly to your computer instead of to our server?