[Solved] Suspended: Interimq

interimq

It appears that your site overloaded the server and caused ~30 minutes of slowness/downtime for everybody on Tommy: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/

That is correct.

The file that was causing the load was

/home/interimq/public_html/la2revive.ru/index.php
You have three options that I'm willing to do for you
  • Take your backup and find another hosting service.
  • I can move your account to Johnny where causing downtime isn't as big of a deal.
  • I can restrict the number of concurrent processes your account is allowed to use which will result in 500 errors instead of crashing Tommy for the thousands of other accounts that share your server.
Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

It appears that your site overloaded the server and caused ~30 minutes of slowness/downtime for everybody on Tommy: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/

That is correct.

The file that was causing the load was

/home/interimq/public_html/la2revive.ru/index.php
You have three options that I'm willing to do for you
  • Take your backup and find another hosting service.
  • I can move your account to Johnny where causing downtime isn't as big of a deal.
  • I can restrict the number of concurrent processes your account is allowed to use which will result in 500 errors instead of crashing Tommy for the thousands of other accounts that share your server.
Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

I think 500 errors is better. But it ddos attack on my site couse after i switch it in OVH vps that down again... Hate ddosers

Your account is unsuspended. I've made some changes that should hopefully result in 500 errors on your account only instead of bringing down the whole server if this happens again. Please try not to upset any of these ddos people again though. It will only get your account suspended again.