[Solved] Suspended Asanta13

asanta13

I AM ANTHONY SANTANGELO.

i DON'T KNOW WHO TARINGS2 IS.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH EFFORT i PUT IN i GET NOTHING FROM YOUR SITE.

THERE IS NOTHING FOR MY EMAIL ADDRESSES OR USER NAME

ASANTA13. NOTHING LISTED UNDER MY EMAIL ADDRESSES THOUGH i DID GET THE BACKUP YOU CREATED THANK YOU

WHEN I TRY TO RESET MY PASSWORD IT SHOWS NO ACCOUNT.

WHEN i TRY TO SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT NOTHING WORKS WHEN i TRY TO SIGN BACK IN.

We didn't create new accounts for everybody after the crash, only made backups. If you wish to continue using our service, you need to sign up again.

The problem here is that you might not be able to sign up just yet because whoever tarings2 is has your domains attached to that account (along with a whole bunch of others that aren't yours).

I've dug a little bit more into this and have suspended tarings2 for abuse since the domains appear to have been stolen from you. There also appears to be phishing and other illegal activity occurring on that users' account (I see a lot of domains for facebook and bogus logistics companies, which are commonly used for phishing).

Escalating so Krydos can look at this and remove your domains so you can create your own account for them.

Here you go http://precisiontrademarks.com/

For your troubles (since some jerk tried to steal your domain) I have created an account on Tommy for you even though the signups are full for today. This would normally require a donation of $1.00 USD or more, but I just overrode the system for you. Your username is asanta13 as before, and your initial password has been PM'd to you on these forums, but you will need to change it the first time you log in. Let us know if you need help restoring your backup.