[Solved] Account - Education.heliohost.org

wal

Hi Support

My account education.heliohost.org was freed up by you thus allowing me to move it to the new server. Please help me to accomplish this. I already validated my email address to build a new account but would like to utilize my original account (education.heliohost.org). thank you kindly

You need to sign up again. Registration opens at midnight UTC and fills in a few seconds (the signups filled for the day in 6 seconds last night). Alternately, you can donate and get an invite that works even if the server is full for the day.

We cleaned up all the old accounts from Stevie and Johnny since the servers they lived on have failed, so your domain and username should be free.

Ok, two questions please,

>>>Registration opens at midnight UTC and fills in a few seconds (the signups filled for the day in 6 seconds last night).

1) how do I sign up in less than 6 seconds please?

>>>Alternately, you can donate and get an invite that works even if the server is full for the day.

2) what is the recommended donation amount?

Thank you kindly

Ok, two questions please,

>>>Registration opens at midnight UTC and fills in a few seconds (the signups filled for the day in 6 seconds last night).

>>>Alternately, you can donate and get an invite that works even if the server is full for the day.

2) what is the recommended donation amount?

Thank you kindly

We ask that you give what you believe our service is worth to you :) The minimum is $1 for a Tommy invite since that's what's required for us to actually get anything (below this, Paypal takes it all in fees). The invite takes up to 24 hours to come, and works any time once you get it, even when the server is full for the day.

As for the 6 seconds...see http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/27405-refresh-button/ It's basically "spam this button right around midnight UTC and hope you get lucky". We have a LOT of people who want to use our service, but we have to limit it like this or the server will just get crushed by the demand.

Hi Support,

Thank you support. Two questions please.

>>>We ask that you give what you believe our service is worth to you :) The minimum is $1 for a Tommy invite since that's what's required for us to actually get anything (below this, Paypal takes it all in fees).

1) Ok, if I would like to donate, where do I accomplish this and how does my donation open a window that allows me to sign up a new account please?

>>>The invite takes up to 24 hours to come, and works any time once you get it, even when the server is full for the day.

2) How will I receive an invitation to sign up? Via my email?

Thank you kindly

2)

To clarify on this point a bit. You can submit your email address at https://heliohost.org/signup/ at any time. You can click the link in your email at any time. You can select the features you're interested in using at any time. Then you get to the server selection page. If all of the servers are full you can't get past this point. There is a refresh button on this page that you can hit over and over as midnight UTC approaches. As soon as Tommy accounts are available you will be able to go to the next step. As soon as you make it to the next step you're good to take as long as you need. You don't have to complete the entire account creation in six seconds. You just have six seconds from when accounts become available to refresh the page and click next. Hopefully signups are open for a little more than 6 seconds tonight though. We keep raising the daily signup limit, but there are a lot of people trying to create accounts right now. Let us know if you have any other questions.

1) Ok, if I would like to donate, where do I accomplish this and how does my donation open a window that allows me to sign up a new account please?

2) How will I receive an invitation to sign up? Via my email?

You can donate at https://heliohost.org/donate Once your donation goes through (which can take up to 24 hours for foreign currency conversion to USD transactions) you will receive a special invitation email. The link in this email allows you to skip the midnight utc madness and just create an account whenever you want at your leisure. Whichever email address you use to send the donation is where the Tommy invitation will be sent to.

• Like 1