Stevie Backup Not Found - Infantex

infantex

Hi.

I recently moved my account and domain from Stevie to Tommy. I noticed today that some backups for Stevie-hosted sites are available and requested mine, however I received a "not found" message, possible because of the migration to Tommy.

Is is possible still to obtain that backup manually? Old account information is user: infantex; email: jazc@infantex.com.mx. New info: account: infantex; email: jorge_zaldivar@hotmail.com (cPanel didn't allow me to use an email within the hosted domain, even if email is managed by Google Apps).

I could mount the site with a backup I had but a PHP script to generate thumbnails from full-size images is not working (no images are shown on the page) and I wanted to see if the backup you have doesn't exhibit this problem (it was working on Stevie). Or perhaps it's some PHP configuration I need to adjust.

Regards,

Is is possible still to obtain that backup manually? Old account information is user: infantex; email: jazc@infantex.com.mx. New info: account: infantex; email: jorge_zaldivar@hotmail.com (cPanel didn't allow me to use an email within the hosted domain, even if email is managed by Google Apps).

The closest username I have is infante (no X), probably due to the move request. Also, the email address you provided is not the one on that account. It only sends to the original email address. The email that you need to use looks like i******@m*****d.com.mx

That would be the address I had from my old ISP, infantex@megared.com.mx.

With that information I was able to ask for the backup, but the link was sent to that email (Megared's) and it's been years since I'm not with that ISP and I no longer have access to that mailbox. Could the link be sent to jazc@infantex.com.mx?

Thanks,