Question?

sofija

i see new option is available for donations, is there a limit for donations or not (i have 6$ on skrill i hope is enough :) )? and how will process go if donation is successful... I had account on stevie and i think is removed cause i waned to transfer on johnny... is that going to be problem if i try to go on tommy.... Thx in advance...

The minimum we recommend is $1 (because otherwise it gets eaten up by fees and we don't actually get anything), so yes, your $6 via Skrill would be great. You'll get a Tommy invite at your Skrill email address within a day or so (Krydos sends them manually).

You'll need to delete your Johnny account before trying to use the Tommy invite. Also, make sure you don't use the same username as your forum account or the creation will fail (if you really want to use it, let us know and we'll rename your forum account for you).

i dont have account on johnny i didnt made to catch one, always was full... so i this moment i dont have any account on any of your servers. and for the user name can i use the old one, that was on stevie?

what should i add in recipient information, name and email?

and also what should i chose, should i leave Belgium at the first screen? country of recipient?

i dont have account on johnny i didnt made to catch one, always was full... so i this moment i dont have any account on any of your servers. and for the user name can i use the old one, that was on stevie?

and also what should i chose, should i leave Belgium at the first screen? country of recipient?

If you don't have a Johnny account, you don't need to delete it. What was your Stevie username so I can check that it's gone.

As for the donation, I think the recipient name can be anything. The recipient account's email address should be admin@heliohost.org We are located in the USA.

I'm trying to make donating with Skrill easier. Apparently they have personal accounts which is what we have, and they have business accounts which is what we need to make easy donate buttons that autofill all of our information in. I'm in contact with Skrill support to get our account type changed, and get some buttons made.

now im confused should i make the donation or should i wait a bit, but i think i got the all needed info. and

If you don't have a Johnny account, you don't need to delete it. What was your Stevie username so I can check that it's gone.

As for the donation, I think the recipient name can be anything. The recipient account's email address should be admin@heliohost.org We are located in the USA.

my user name on stevie was: metals, my domain is currently on other server but im not satisfied with their services. hope that will not be a problem.

Donation of 6 $ is done:

"

Thank you!

Your transfer has been completed successfully. We are now sending a receipt to you via email, and an email to heliohost to inform them that the money has arrived.

"

spacer.gif Transaction ID: 1978162618

i hope everything is ok is my first time to use this sevices :)

First of all, i want to say thank you to all your team there, if i got again some cash on skrill account i will gladly donate them again, got invite from tommy, and successfully i added one of my domans, but i cant add the other one, i have deleted my account on the server i was using meanwhile, re-added nameservers, but some error with dns showing, say that already exist.

here is the error:

A DNS entry for “iloveheavymetal.tk” already exists. You must remove this DNS entry from all servers in the DNS cluster to proceed.