Move My Server Jhonny To Tommy

teetwist1

I don't have skrill so I Donate from my friends account with a different email for tommy invitation.

www.heliohost.org

Email: teetwistbd@gmail.com

Previous account: jhonny

Need invitation: tommy

Transaction ID: 1975113696

I will build my site with magento with a magento theme which will eat my disk space arround almost 600 to 700 mb (with sample data). For a small ecommerce site my requre some more space. When i need some more space what i have to do. give me a suggestion.

We don't offer any way to obtain additional disk space unfortunately. You'll need to find different software if it doesn't fit.

Magento (and more specifically, its themes) are known for being bloated by the way, I'd recommend other software purely on that, even if it does fit.

Thanks

Now I can use tommy server.

As i mentioned in previous comment if there any chance i can get more space by donating some 5-10 usd in future if i need, will you allowed?

I dont need right now but if i need and run out of memory then i will let you know.

Just want know know before start launch my site.

Thanks again

As I said above, we don't offer any opportunity for extra disk space at this time (if we did, our servers would quickly end up full since they don't have that much capacity to begin with).

Please use different software if space is of concern. I currently fit 5 programs and 2 websites in 200MB of space. Also, you mention 600MB with sample data. Can you leave the sample data out to help reduce size?