Stevie To Tommy

misc314

Hi dearest HelioHost team,

Thanks for your service thus far. I have been a Stevie user for years, and the hosting service has been marvellous! I'm really sorry about Stevie, and I hope it can be brought back to life in near future. It's ironic how Johnny is the one that's alive and kicking :D

Meanwhile, I would love to transfer to Tommy if that's okay.

Username: misc314

Domain: www.misc314.com

Server: stevie (dedicated IP)

Here's my continued support for your wonderful service.

PP TransactID: 240302227V105832M

I have tried reading the forum, but how can I transfer my domain? In particular:

• Can I re-use my HelioHost/HelioNet username and/or email?
  • Any changes to DNS?
  • I have backups, but admittedly not of the most recent. If I moved to Tommy and Stevie survived, can I recover my data then?

It would be great if you could link me to an info page with details of registering to Tommy, if such page is available.

Thank you so much and best regards.

The username misc314, and the domain misc314.com are now available to create your new Tommy account. If you would like to have your forum username changed back to misc314 after you create your Tommy account just let us know. The dns for Tommy is the same as for Stevie: ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. After you create your Tommy account your domain should start working again in 30 minutes or less. Yes, your account on Stevie will continue to exist after creating your Tommy account and if we can get any backups off him yours will be included. Let us know if you have any other questions or need help with anything.

Thank you as always Krydos!

My domain is now working, and I am re-enabling Cloudflare. While it has caused headaches in the past, it certainly was a good tool for combating spam.

Yes, I would love to have my forum username be misc314, albeit '2' is the correct rounding for the next digit for pi sequence. :D

Thank you so much!