[Solved] Queued: Vietstar

vietstar

@ajhelsby your topic has been split to http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/25795-mysql-backup/

@krzak90 your database backup is located in your home directory and you can download it via ftp.

Dear Root Admin ! Can you help me backups database vietstar_nuke3 of www.vietstar.tk at Johnny server and let me download via ftp ? Thanks so much !

Check for a .sql file in your home folder.

If the backup does not exist, it is because the data was stored in InnoDB format and cannot be backed up. Please use your most recent backup from before the crash instead.

Thansk for Root Admin, but backup not exist. Thanks anyway ! -_-

I have other question: I has change main domain to www.vietstar.us but now at cpanel it's vietstar22.us. Please check and fix it. root domain: www.vstvn.heliohost.org. Thanks so much !

55f02605a5.png

Dear Admin ! I try clear but it's not change.

Dear Root Admin ! problems remain unresolved and I have one more question, I add domains www.vtworld.tk 2 days ago but still in a state Queud. Another problem is that when I use the site Cpanel File Manage in great error if not cleared the cache.

Please check and fix me 3 problems. Thank you very much !

1. The reason you can't change your main domain to vietstar.us is because it's already listed as a parked domain. The domain change script will fail if the domain already exists. If you want to change your main domain first delete the parked domain, and then try changing it.
  2. vtworld.tk is working. If you see the queued page clear your browser cache.
  3. If the file manager causes you errors if you don't clear your cache... then clear your cache? Maybe I don't understand.