[Solved] Deleted

capnpip

My domain: michaelstcyr.com which was registered on Stevie has vanished sometime in the past 3 weeks. There has been no notification sent to my email, it was not suspended due to inactivity, it is just gone. My username capnpip is not even recognized when trying to sign in to the main HH site, but it still works for the forums. I checked my domain registration, and no change has been made to my DNS settings and is still active through March 2017. The site layout was still incomplete due to health issues, but I have been logging into cPanel every 3 weeks to avoid suspension. I have no desire to re-register and recreate my site from scratch. What I need is someone to check if my account is still cached and restore it, and if possible provide an explanation as to how this happened.

We lost about 4 months of account database information during the Charlie hardware failure. Your account may have gotten caught up in that. I have recreated the database entry so you can log in at http://heliohost.org/ again. I also updated your last login date to today so your account won't got inactive right away. All your data seems to be intact on your domain http://michaelstcyr.com/ but you have a database connection issue. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

• Like 1

Thank you for restoring the site. The database was corrupted, as was my Joomla install. I repaired the database, but had to uninstall Joomla to reinstall it, and the customized layout was corrupted and removed with Joomla, plus all the data from previous posts was lost. So in the end I have to rebuild the site from scratch anyway, but at least my email and login info has been restored. This does explain why my Twitter account was locked over the holiday, I had to change my email address before I could restore it... an unauthorized user tried to log in, and the automated email bounced back because the email address didn't exist, so they assumed it was a dummy account. Now I can get my life back on track. :-)