Radio Firewall

Oliver Briggs

If your site makes an outbound connection, it will already work provided you use a normal port, we suggest 80 or 443 for content, and 3306 for database connections.

We don't permit inbound connections on custom ports. We also don't block IPs in or out except when they are abusive (overloading FTP, DoS, etc.) If this were the case, you would not be able to access your site at all.

What is your site trying to do?

Can you change the radio port? If so, try 51990. Then, modify your site to make the connection to the radio server on that port.

We don't like opening custom ports for security reasons, and since I'm assuming you have control over the radio server that is hosting on 23264, I would suggest simply reconfiguring that server to host on a port that is already open on our end.

I'm not sure how to change the port for that program since I've never used it. However, the manual or possibly support forum (if they have one) for the program might be able to explain the procedure. The port the server listens on is often an option in the settings of server programs, or in the config file if the program uses one.

If you have issues with it once you get the port changed and your code updated on your site, let us know and we'll be happy to help :)

That's because 192.168.1.150 is an internal IP on your home network. That will never work from the outside world.

You need to forward the radio ports in your router settings, then use your public IP address (you can just google "IP Address" and it will show it at the top).