Should students have same privacy as adults?

awesomegamer

Should students have same privacy as adults?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they attack you? With bare hands or with a weapon?

bare hands, but the pecker was huge. Had me in a headlock, I whipped out my trusty little pocketknife (then called an illigal weapon by the idiot cop. The court later gave me my knife back) pushed him away and told him not to [bleeped!] with me. He ran off crying... It was actually quite funny.

Actually, if you think about it, it depends on how old the child is, if you are going to give him/her privacy................I mean, if the kid is five years old, then of course adults have the right to "invade" the kid's privacy if they feel that they need to..................

Then that would be an unethical invasion of privacy. Unless of course, the five year old was invading the privacy of his/her parents. But I see no other reason why a parent should nose into his/her son's/daughter's private business.

If the parents let the 5-year-old run around without being supervised and inspected, then the 5-year-old will probably grow up wild and too free.

We r talking about privacy here ****head, not supervision. U can supervise someone without invading their privacy.

[bleeped!], your a girl huh? tough! (not to be sexist)

I'm sorry.. where did I imply I was a girl? lol. There is DEFINITLY a penis down there. :D

lol, sorry, i knew you were a guy cus i could tell from previous posts, its just that the "Her" part in your name threw me off, sorry, lol

yeah, i feel stupid now :rolleyes:

lol, sorry, i knew you were a guy cus i could tell from previous posts, its just that the "Her" part in your name threw me off, sorry, lol

Before HerLoss explained his name in another post, I always thought that he was a girl as well cuz the Her in his screen name made my mind trick me into thinking that the person was a girl.

Anyway, back to the topic. I support amd respect the privacy of all people who are worthy of trust.

We r talking about privacy here ****head, not supervision. U can supervise someone without invading their privacy.

And I meant "supervision" as in the parents looking deeply into their child's life/belongings/etc to see if the child is going on the right path, ****head.

Anyway, I don't know about anyone else, but I always knew that HerLoss was a male. There have been many occasions which HerLoss implied that he was a male.............

And I meant "supervision" as in the parents looking deeply into their child's life/belongings/etc to see if the child is going on the right path, ****head.

Anyway, I don't know about anyone else, but I always knew that HerLoss was a male. There have been many occasions which HerLoss implied that he was a male.............

U weren't being specific enough ****head. And y don't u take your personal vendetta somewhere else eh?

There r many occasions. But not all occasions.