Should students have same privacy as adults?

awesomegamer

Should students have same privacy as adults?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

U weren't being specific enough ****head. And y don't u take your personal vendetta somewhere else eh?

There r many occasions. But not all occasions.

Can it. No one likes you cept maybe your brother.

Anyways, to everyone who thoucht I was a chick, no apology is necessary. I dont really care. lol.

And back on topic...

I agree with majazac that everyone should have privacy, but to a certain extent. Parents shouldnt repect their privacy blindly. They should assert their authority and intrude every so once and awhile so the kid knows that there are people above them who can control them to an extent. If they are allowed to go on their day to day lives unchecked, a lot of bad [bleeped!] can go down further on.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop arguing guys... It bad for everybody... I believe that we all can have a healthy discussion without getting into flaming...

At first I though that HerLoss was a girl.... But at hist first post that I read i knew he was he :D

Back on the topic. I believe that of couse parents should keep an eye and let thewm know that. What I'm agianst is an invasion of proivacy, like parents go search in their sons clothes or read their diarys...

Back on the topic. I believe that of couse parents should keep an eye and let thewm know that. What I'm agianst is an invasion of proivacy, like parents go search in their sons clothes or read their diarys...

I agree that a total invasion of privacy like that isnt right, but imagine this. Kid asks his parents if he can use the basement for a week without anyone else goin down there. Funny smells start comin up from the basement a couple days later. Parents just sit there blindly trusting their kid. Whats up with that??

We r talking about privacy here ****head, not supervision. U can supervise someone without invading their privacy.

And I meant "supervision" as in the parents looking deeply into their child's life/belongings/etc to see if the child is going on the right path, ****head.

Anyway, I don't know about anyone else, but I always knew that HerLoss was a male. There have been many occasions which HerLoss implied that he was a male.............

You have no right to insult me if you think that I wasn't being specific enough, ****head. And exactly what personal vendetta do I have against you? I'm the one who is constantly attacked first!

I'm sorry, people, I just had to put that in. It won't happen again.

Back to the topic now................

EDIT : This post was meant for one of myscrnnm's recent posts on this topic.

I'm sorry, people, I just had to put that in. It won't happen again.

Back to the topic now................

EDIT : This post was meant for one of myscrnnm's recent posts on this topic.

Eh, it needed to be said, but alas, it will not be enough. Serious actions will most likely be necessary. And yes, back on topic.

What? Saying "blow me" instantaineously labels me a sexual predator? BLOW ME!

I wouldn't say a [bleeped!] predator, lol. Just a person who enjoys [bleeped!], and homosexual [bleeped!] at that. I mean, who doesn't enjoy [bleeped!]? But when it is homosexual, I think it has gone too far 4 me.

Hey boys take it easy at personal insults...

Ok, about the funny smell example... If your friend (major) ask something similir and then the funny smell comes, wouldn't you investigate?

What i was talking is that is not just becuz it's your mother or father that it gaves them the right to check my drawers. I have my privacy and thank God my mother always respected that

I meant if a hot girl asked you to give her a...you know.

But their minds are not fully developed, and they need parents to oversee most aspects of their lives.

How the **** can u give a girl a ****ing blow job?! If u could, then they wouldn't b a girl, unless of course u r assuming that she would b using a strap-on.

Most aspects u say, and that should not include the children's private matters.