Should students have same privacy as adults?

awesomegamer

Should students have same privacy as adults?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you always hear some crazy students shooting schools. And there are many people at schools, just like airporst, so its a big security becvause many lives are there.

Well, the schools can use metal detectors then. I mean, if they are suspected of having firearms, then they can be searched, as in an airport. But other than that, they should have good privacy.

a student at my school, a "good guy" got searcxhed 3 times in one week, all they took was his pak of gum on the 3rd time. what the hell kinda random search is that??? and theres only 2 officers and 1 teacher doing the search, and all 3 differnet ones pulled him for search!

a student at my school, a "good guy" got searcxhed 3 times in one week, all they took was his pak of gum on the 3rd time. what the hell kinda random search is that??? and theres only 2 officers and 1 teacher doing the search, and all 3 differnet ones pulled him for search!

You mean your school does those random searches where they take one person out of every three that enter the school? I ahve always thought that is a dumb idea, with a 66.7% chance of error.

yep, thats exactly how it works. 1 guard at office entrance (smaller) and 1 teacher and 1 guard at Bus Entrance way. (more people) I usuially just go arround some other way. im also kinda short and hide myself amongst tall people. id be sad is they took my digital camera, cd player, mp3 player, NDS, and PSP. yeah... i get bored at school. but thats over just about... $600 worth of stuff. and they are aloowed to take it!

yep, thats exactly how it works. 1 guard at office entrance (smaller) and 1 teacher and 1 guard at Bus Entrance way. (more people) I usuially just go arround some other way. im also kinda short and hide myself amongst tall people. id be sad is they took my digital camera, cd player, mp3 player, NDS, and PSP. yeah... i get bored at school. but thats over just about... $600 worth of stuff. and they are aloowed to take it!

I'm glad they don't have guards like that at my school. I mean, I bring a $450 Pocket PC and a $400 iPod to school everyday.

A PSP?! I wish I had one. :(

The only serious crimes commited at my school were by me and by my friend. My friend did the bigger one... lit the school on fire... lol. I just almost knifed someone when they attacked me. No crime there, but they didnt belive me... such a messed up system when I defend myself and get in trouble and the attacker walks away scott free.