[Solved] Need To Be Deleted From Johnny

Proaviator

Hello,

Looks like Johnny continues to be constantly down. I would like to move to Stevie and give that a try but it errors out saying I already have an account tied to my proaviator.com domain. But I can't get in to Johnny to delete it, it says my password is wrong but I am 100% sure it is correct, so I'm assuming it is a bug since Johnny is down and unable to validate me.

Anyways. could you please delete me off Johnny and move me to Stevie. I've not gotten email in over a month.

Thanks.

Jim

Hello,

I've tried to create a new account. I got past the initial setup where it said it could take up to 24 hours to complete. Going on day 2 now and I am unable to log in to Cpanel. I get the error that my username does not exist.

Jim

Do you know anything about an account named indozona?

Upon closer inspection it looks like we have a forum lurker who stole your domain while it was unaccounted for. I have removed the domain from his account, and suspended him. I manually created your account for you on Stevie, and sent you an email to your contact address with the username and a temporary password. Let us know if you can log in, or if you need help with anything else.