[Solved] Problems Connecting To Mysql Database.

luanfrj

Hello everyone,

I am facing problems to connect to one database. When I try connect it says that database don't exist, and I can't see it in PHPMyAdmin.

I deleted the users and created new ones. And I also changed the cPanel password, but I still cannot access the database.

Thanks in advance.

You'll have to restore those databases from your most recent backup.

To restore your backup

Let us know if you need any further assistance.
  • Like 1

I did this procedure,
But in backup file luan_luan.sql it is ike the database was empty... Then when I import there are no tables or data.

I think I may lost everything. I made the backup in 11/07/2016, I think in this day I couldn't access the database.

You'll have to restore those databases from your most recent backup.

To restore your backup

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

The back up needs to be from before the crash (so, it needed to be from the end of May or before). A backup made a few days ago will be empty because you backed up an empty database.

Unfortunately, Heliohost doesn't generally maintain backups of user data. It is the user's responsibility to make and store backups. I've had to use mine twice since I've been here, both times for recovering lost databases. Since you don't have a backup, you will need to start over. Going forward, we recommend you make them because there will likely come a day when you will need them.