[Solved] Problem.

Luigi123

@Marko30: The backup he just created cannot be used to fix his databases. The backup he just made will actually be missing his data...he just backed up the empty databases. The one he made now is only good for his restoring files and any databases that aren't damaged. It's better than nothing, but it's not a fix for his lost data. He needs a backup from before the data got lost (basically, he needs a backup made in the first week of June or before that). If he doesn't have that, the data is permanently lost.

Guest Marko30

@Marko30: The backup he just created cannot be used to fix his databases. The backup he just made will actually be missing his data...he just backed up the empty databases. The one he made now is only good for his restoring files and any databases that aren't damaged. It's better than nothing, but it's not a fix for his lost data. He needs a backup from before the data got lost (basically, he needs a backup made in the first week of June or before that). If he doesn't have that, the data is permanently lost.

I know. I just thought that he has backup created before MySQL crash. Can @Krydos take a look for any backup on server?

Guest Marko30

You should wait till Krydos checks if there is any backup on your account.

If there's not, you have lost all the data from database and it cannot be restored. You should do website backup more often.

Please provide your account username here so admins can find your account.

Well, that answers that...you'll need to start over :(

In the future, please be sure to make regular backups of your account. If your data changes constantly, I would back up once a week. If not, I would suggest monthly.