[Solved] Change Of Mian Domain

ominitric

Something is really weird...I see three separate accounts with different registration dates and IPs, but all with the same username (which shouldn't be possible). In addition, you're only allowed one account.

I'm going to escalate this because there should not be 3 accounts with the same username. Once we get that cleared up, we'll need to figure out which account you want to keep since you can only have one, then change your main domain on that account if you still want to change it.

@Krydos/Byron: How is this possible? (Search ACTIVE in ACP for a username of "cyber" with no wildcards...3 accounts with same username. Also, 2 appear to be suspended when visited though they're listed as active...)

@wolstech, I have absolutely no idea.

@ominitric, log in to your account and delete cybermilitary.cf. Then go to http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain to change your main domain. If you try to change your main domain to something that is already configured on your account it will fail. That's why you have to delete it first. Let us know if you need more help.