[Solved] Req Paper Latern Theme For Cpanel Johonny Server

uzair

cPanel is designed to have an option to let you choose the theme, but Krydos disabled it for some reason.

I know the older X themes could cause you to get stuck in them, but PL doesn't have that issue. There must be some other reason he disabled it. A bunch of users on here have asked for PL on their account lately, so it'd be nice to have the switcher added back (or at least have cP set up so a mod/support admin could do this...especially seeing that it's a cosmetic setting).

Also, @paladox2014: Any chance you know something about syntax highlighting with mediawiki? Someone else needed help with that the other day: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/23424-syntax-highlighting-in-mediawiki/

I disabled the ability to switch to paper lantern because paper lantern doesn't have our ads on it. Since ads are how we make the majority of our money we need to serve ads to our users to pay the bills. If everyone used paper lantern, as it is now without ads, then it would put a serious dent in our income. I don't mind switching one or two users manually because that won't have as large of an impact.

Once paper lantern is fully tested and monetized then everyone can have access to it and it will be our primary theme.