[Solved] Suspended: Chrmina

Username: chrmina

Server: johny

Domains: engrishcheck.me; engrishcheck.com

Not sure what happened, my account was suspended. I logged in yesterday and there was no problem whatsoever. No changes to my website other than trying to install Ghost using Scriptaculous (it gave me an error).

Please reactivate my site, if there was no problem. Thank you.

Your account was suspended for running too many cron jobs. To help keep load low, we limit accounts to two (2) cron executions in a 24 hour period. This means that, if you only have a single job, it can run no more frequently than once every 12 hours, with two jobs, they can each only run once a day, and so on.

Your account has been unsuspended.

Thank you for reactivating my account yashrs.

I wasn't aware that I was running any cron jobs! I tried to install Ghost (blogging software) via Softaculous yesterday but wasn't able to do so because Softaculous gave me an error at the end of the installation about being unable to initiate a cron jpb. Can you please check this out?

Ghost's cron was set to run too frequently. The error you saw was caused by the system deleting it and suspending you after Softaculous created the job on its own. It happens on occasion since Softaculous doesn't understand that we have a cron limit.

The software might work if you install it manually. You just need to make sure that if it asks to install a cron, you say no during installation. You can always manually create one that fits our limit if you end up needing it.

Thank you for the clarification wolstech. The Softaculous script tried to create a cron job automatically; there was no option to skip it...

Will install Ghost manually and skip the cron job or go for another blogging software.