[Solved] Site Under 404 Error

vnsmes

Hi, I'm having a problem with my website.

I've joined at Stevie server, and my cpanel is already working. I've changed the nameservers on my registrar too.

The problem is that my site (vnsmes.com) is showing 404 error, and I don't know why. Can you help me?

cPanel login: vnsmesuf

Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6.3 mod_jk/1.2.37 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_wsgi/4.4.13 Python/2.4.3 Server at vnsmes.com Port 80

Thanks in advance. You are the best.

It was an action from my partner. Our site ran in test at Johnny server, but as he checked the Uptime, we went to other hosts to try out.

Knowing that Helio is the best free host, we moved back, but this time at Stevie server (cause Uptime). My partner said that he had deleted 'vnsmes' account, so then I use vnsmes.com domain on 'vnsmesuf' account.

The old test account never deleted itself properly...as a result, the domain is now on Stevie, but the system still thinks it belongs to a Johnny account.

I'll escalate it so an admin can fully remove the domain for you. After that it's removed from Johnny, it may take 24-48 hours to correctly set up and start working on Stevie.

@Krydos or @Byron: Can you remove all references to account vnsmes and the domains and DNS for vnsmes.com on Johnny? The domain is on Stevie but resolves to Johnny since he used to have a Johnny account. Also, it shows domain entries in ACP->Domains belonging to the non-existent account...

• Like 1