[Solved] Suspended: Anurag

miniurl

Causing high server load. 294% more cpu, and 417% more memory than second highest

Ouch. That's some nasty load. Also, note that this appears to be your second time for this issue. You were last unsuspended on 12/1...if it happens a third time, we may not unsuspend you.

I'll escalate it since Krydos can tell you what file is causing this issue.

Thanks for activation.

I took down the pages that causing the high server load, when got suspended first time, may be someone spamming the page and that caused high load.

Now the main domain is working fine but addon domain does not working and websites shows "server not found" error when accessed.

Please check at your end.

Thanks.

No I did not deleted or changed anything but addon domain sowing "server not found" error, when accessed from main addon domain.

As you see if accessed from subdomain it works.

That domain now gives a blank white page because I took down the pages that causing the high server load to limit the load.

Hi Krydos and wolstech, Thank you for your kind support. removing and recreating addon solved the problem.

As you said earlier about unsuspension

Also, note that this appears to be your second time for this issue. You were last unsuspended on 12/1...if it happens a third time, we may not unsuspend you. I'll escalate it since Krydos can tell you what file is causing this issue.

I want it to your kind notice that I didn't do it intentionally, from very first time I took down the webpage that were causing high server load. Someone was started spam hit, resulting in high server load. I will try to implement spam protection to limit such type of hit. Hope you will understand my situation and I will be get your support in future also.

Thanks and Regards.