[Solved] Suspended: Oz

Programer OZ

Hello,

My account was suspended, not sure why. I have been logging in to cpanel lately because of the mysql issue i had, so I don't think it was inactivity. The script says my account wasn't found, not sure whats going on. Account is oz, oz.heliohost.org.

Thanks,

oz

There is no account with a domain of oz.heliohost.org. The account oz exists, but the main domain is Xohmz.com.

Reason listed is

do not unsuspend, do not backup

Usually, this means illegal activity occurred. I often see this when an account gets hacked and later used to host something like malware botnets or to commit a crime.

I'll escalate it, since krydos will know the exact reason, but these accounts often cannot recovered.

Oh yeah sorry I have the domain xohmz.com. Did WordPress fail me once again? -_- Please let me know if it can be recovered and/or if there is anything I can do about this. I assure you I did not take part in anything illegal or malicious on purpose. If you have to nuke the account to prevent malware spreading or something I understand. Sorry for inconveniencing you guys like this, not sure how that happened.

Wordpress is notorious for causing random suspensions for abuse (often spam, but I've seen botnets and Phishing set up shop on a hacked account as well). If Wordpress turns out to have been the cause, you probably either didn't install its updates, or installed a backdoor as part of a fake extension or theme.

I stopped using WordPress for my main site long ago for just this reason. I run a custom system now so I can't recommend one, but there's tons of other CMSes that you can use for a website, many with lower security risks.

Your account has been fully backed up, including the malware files, and the link has been emailed to your contact email address. Please verify that everything in the backup is there, and I will delete all files from your account and unsuspend it.