[Solved] Error 1045 Cannot Log In To The Mysql Server

MALDATA2

A few weeks ago I had a problem logging into phpmyadmin. A friend had me do something to fix it, but I've forgotten what it was. Something like changing the login password, removing the user from each database, and then adding them again.

It worked, and I could get to the database just fine through phpmyadmin for a week or two, but now I can't log in again. I get a phpmyadmin login screen, I enter my credentials, and then I either get error 1045 or the page goes blank and nothing happens.

MySQL login is maldata_maldata. Databases are maldata_maury, maldata_posts, and maldata_testdb.

Thanks!

Change your cPanel password then log out and in again to fix the 1045 error.

Krydos can fix the databases for you. After he does, you need to remove all your users, then recreate them and reassign them to the databases.

The databases listed should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected databases. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.