[Solved] Connection To Johnny Via Pgadmin

Crystalena

Hello,

I am trying to remotely connect to Johnny Server by using pgAdmin III: I tried many things, looked at many FAQs and forums, but it looks like something needs to be done on the admin side.

From this post, I can see it is possible to do it on Stevie, and I also tried it myself when I had a Stevie account (don't have it anymore).

Here, I can see that someone managed to get pgAdmin connected to Johnny, and that is exactly what I would like to do.

This is the post I wrote in April 2015 in the Customer Service section (probably the wrong section).

My data is:

Host: johnny.heliohost.org

Port: 5432

Service: (empty)

Maintenance DB: postgre

Username: cecacons

Password: (correct password)

Attached, you can see a screenshot of the error message I get trying to connect remotely.

I really hope someone can help me here, because I have run out of ideas.

Thank you in advance.

post-84343-0-43692000-1446884441_thumb.png

Thanks! As a free service we don't have an advertising budget because we would rather invest all of the money that we do have into providing better service and improving the servers so we really appreciate the word of mouth recommendations that our satisfied users provide. Feel free to post about us on social media like twitter, facebook, hosting review sites, your personal websites or blogs, and anything else you can think of. As long as we have clients using our service Heliohost will continue to exist.