[Solved] Please Help (1045 - Access Denied For User)

akio

Change your cPanel password, then delete and recreate all of your database users. Be sure to use the password in the software's configuration file when making the new users, and reassign them to the databases as well.

Odds are the databases are invisible too. If that's the case, let me know their names and I'll escalate this for you.

Change your cPanel password, then delete and recreate all of your database users. Be sure to use the password in the software's configuration file when making the new users, and reassign them to the databases as well. Odds are the databases are invisible too. If that's the case, let me know their names and I'll escalate this for you.

İ try your says, but it did not.

You can login a phpMyAdmin, but dont access tcode_myySubForum.

I needed database backup,

Please help,

The database tcode_myySubForum should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.

• Like 1

The database tcode_myySubForum should now be visible to your root mysql account. You may need to delete, recreate, and reassign permissions to any database users that should have access to the affected database. If phpmyadmin doesn't log in properly or you don't see the database there change your account password and this should sync up the mysql/cpanel passwords. Let us know if you're still having any issues accessing your data.

Thank you so much :)