[Solved] Ssl Request

Zrawprod

Hi, I would like to have a SSL certificate for website hosted on Stevie.

Stevie account details

Username: zrawpubl

Main domain name: dnbgroove.tk

In this context I have a question about type of certificate available for issue.

Most probably I will use several domain names on the account. So, I should make SSL request for each unique domain name - it's clear. Is the procedure the same - a separate certificate - for 3rd level domain names, which I delegate myself, for example http://dnbhub.dnbgroove.tk/, or is it possible to have a wildcard certificate. If it's possible, then how much does it cost, and will I be able to pay with paypal.

Previously solved request

http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/21540-stevie-johnny-account-request/

Thank you for your time.

I'm honestly not sure on this one, but I suspect multiple certs is not supported. A single wildcard cert should cover all subdomains under dnbgroove.tk though. As for costs, we don't sell certificates, you need to get them from a CA. The dedicated IP address required to use it is $12, Paypal only.

I'll escalate since Krydos will know for sure what exactly is supported here, and will also be the one to grant you the IP if you decide to purchase it.

Woltech said it all already. The only thing I really have to add is that if you decide you don't want to go with the wildcard certificate due to it being rather expensive you could also purchase two single domain certificates. You will need to purchase 2 dedicated IPs from us for $24. The last person who inquired about getting a wildcard certificate decided this was the much more cost effective way for their particular situation. Let us know if you make the $12 paypal payment, and the dedicated IP can be assigned to your account.

• Like 1