[Solved] Suspended: Adjutant

tablecat

a. your HelioHost username: adjutant

b. the server your account is on: stevie

c. your HelioHost main domain: ipyo.heliohost.org

I went through the account renewal form and it didn't work. I am able to successfully login to cpanel, but website is still suspended. I receive the following message with continued renewal attempts:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

I have cleared the cache and flushed DNS. Still suspended.

This has been happening to people who were suspended for inactivity and renewed themselves. It shows as active for me in the system, but is quite clearly suspended when I visit it, and won't unsuspend when I tell it to.

The renewal script is just broken I think.

Escalating so an admin can unsuspend it manually.

This has been happening to people who were suspended for inactivity and renewed themselves. It shows as active for me in the system, but is quite clearly suspended when I visit it, and won't unsuspend when I tell it to.

The renewal script is just broken I think.

Escalating so an admin can unsuspend it manually.

Thank you very much. I patiently await the resolution of this issue.

It shows as active for me in the system, but is quite clearly suspended when I visit it, and won't unsuspend when I tell it to.

I just resuspended his account with the ACP, and then unsuspended and it worked just fine. Maybe it was just a temporary issue?