[Solved] Suspended: Blizdeal

blizdeal

a. blizdeal

b. stevie

c. blizdeal.us.to

It says "Account Suspended". I have renewed it and I can log in to Control Panel. All the files are there. But it's still suspended. And I have cleared the cache.

it was suspended because of inactivity...and i have renewed it. but still yet it still showing me "account suspended"

Please help me escalate it.

Due to this problem, i have transferred the domain to another of my hosting and the domain is working now but not hosted on heliohost...

Please rectify the problem and replace my root domain with this one www.blizloaded.us.to

Please change my root domain to blizloaded.us.to

i want my hosting to be access with this new domain: blizloaded.us.to

You can delete all the files and recreate the hosted domain using the new domain.

Thank you.

my account is still showing suspended.... I have chabged the root domain to www.blizloaded.us.to

Please admin its going to 3 days now and my account is still showing suspended!!

You can access the hosting using this domain: www.blizloaded.us.to

Waiting for your urgent respond...

You will need to be patient. I've seen escalated issues take a week or more to be fixed. Waiting for 3 days is completely normal.

This particular issue is system-wide, affecting all users on Stevie that became inactive after the cPanel upgrade.

This particular issue is system-wide, affecting all users on Stevie that became inactive after the cPanel upgrade.

I just resuspended his account with the ACP, and then unsuspended and it worked just fine. Maybe it was just a temporary issue?

Please admin its going to 3 days now and my account is still showing suspended!!

The reason your account was suspended was because you failed to log in to your account at http://heliohost.org/ at least once every 30 days. This is explained to you in the account creation process and in the sign up emails. We apologize for the extra 24 hours or so of the suspended message, but if you had just logged into your account it never would have been suspended for inactivity at all.