[Solved] Cannot receive email from PayPal

richard1000

It isn't just you:

These messages are not being filtered into Junk Mail or any other folders by my system and I have all e-mails from PayPal allowed in my settings, so the Notifications are either not being sent out by PayPal in the first place or they're being filtered out somewhere along the line before they reach my mail server.

This is very annoying and is something that PayPal needs to a) look into ASAP and B) reply to promptly because it is causing problems for their customers.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Adding-and-updating-info/Not-receiving-emails-from-PayPal/td-p/440811/page/7?profile.language=en-gb

The latest post is a little over a week ago, and still not fixed by Paypal. I really doubt it has anything to do with Heliohost's servers, our mail, or a couple people creating phishing websites which we swiftly suspended.

The Paypal employee recommends you contact their support team so they can look into your Paypal account to help get it fixed. Marking this thread as solved because I doubt there is anything we can do for you, but please let us know if Paypal gets it fixed for you in case someone else has the same issue in the future and finds this thread.