[Solved] Suspended: Jeremy93 (unsuspended but wants file name)

Jeremy93

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server. If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Thanks.

Can i please know which file or script that is causing the high load for my account so i can make changes?

Here's your top 3 for today:

/home1/jeremy93/public_html/coc2u.cf/player.php
/home1/jeremy93/public_html/coc2u.cf/clan.php
/home1/jeremy93/public_html/coc2u.cf/s-results.php

Yesterday it was:

/home1/jeremy93/public_html/coc2u.cf/player-village.php

The load is all coming from coc2u.cf

• Like 1

Here's your top 3 for today:

/home1/jeremy93/public_html/coc2u.cf/clan.php

Yesterday it was:

/home1/jeremy93/public_html/coc2u.cf/player-village.php

The load is all coming from coc2u.cf

Is today's load the same as yesterday's load or lower?

Here is your load for the last week as a rank of users on your server. 1 means you were the highest load, so larger numbers mean less load and less chance of your account being suspended. Heliohost users can cause as much load as they want, but if the server's overall load gets too high and the performance of all of the accounts on that server start to degrade the system may be forced to suspend the highest load account to return to acceptable levels. Stevie is more sensitive to high load suspensions, which is part of the reason the uptime is better, and on Johnny users can cause a lot more load without being suspended.

DATE       CPU MEM
-------------------
2015-07-19  2  3
2015-07-20  1  2
2015-07-21  1  1
2015-07-22  1  1
2015-07-23  1  2   Suspended for ~4 hours.
2015-07-24  7  11  Suspended for ~10 hours.
2015-07-25  2  4

So, yes since your account was suspended for about half the day it definitely caused a lot less load for that day. Also note that on some of those days not only were you the highest load, but you were highest load by three or four times as much load as the second highest load account.

Here is your load for the last week as a rank of users on your server. 1 means you were the highest load, so larger numbers mean less load and less chance of your account being suspended. Heliohost users can cause as much load as they want, but if the server's overall load gets too high and the performance of all of the accounts on that server start to degrade the system may be forced to suspend the highest load account to return to acceptable levels. Stevie is more sensitive to high load suspensions, which is part of the reason the uptime is better, and on Johnny users can cause a lot more load without being suspended.
 DATE CPU MEM ------------------- 2015-07-19 2 3 2015-07-20 1 2 2015-07-21 1 1 2015-07-22 1 1 2015-07-23 1 2 Suspended for ~4 hours. 2015-07-24 7 11 Suspended for ~10 hours. 2015-07-25 2 4 

So, yes since your account was suspended for about half the day it definitely caused a lot less load for that day. Also note that on some of those days not only were you the highest load, but you were highest load by three or four times as much load as the second highest load account.

Thanks for the information.

Usually when Stevie automatically suspends an account is it permanent or temporarily? If it's temporarily how does it calculate the amount to give to a suspension?

I only ask because i see there is a Suspended for ~4 hours. notice there, just wondering how it calculates.

It doesn't calculate time. That 4 hours is just a note saying the portion of the day that you were suspended. On that day, you were suspended for 4 of 24 hours, being suspended influences where you stand in the total load for the day (makes it appear as if you made less load) since a suspended account generally can't produce load.

All suspensions have to be manually unsuspended by a person. They don't expire.