[Solved] Upgrade My Php And Mysql

RyanAfrish7

Hello guys,

I am not able to run my php script which readily ran on another hosting website. The server says that I need to match the header and library versions in order to run the php application. The exact error I had got is

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50527 Library:50621 in /home/aryan18/public_html/trylogon.php on line 4

Check this url : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19293354/mysql-connect-headers-and-client-library-minor-version-mismatch-headers5053

So please upgrade my php and mysql to same versions.

MySQL 5.5 is available on Johnny and will eventually make its way to Stevie. There are no immediate plans to update php. When we finally do, it will be updated on johnny first.

We support all software requiring php 5.3.x.

Software requiring php 5.4, 5.5, or 5.6 may or may not work, and officially is not supported here.

Allright, so ive got my server attached in Johnny. i found the same problem, while trying to connect using mysqli.

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50527 Library:50621 in /home/nathanad/public_html/models/db-settings.php on line 22

I thought, this thing is getting preety serious, and needs a fix.

Looks like we either need php or MySQL fixed. The error comes from using a MySQL version different from what php's mysqli library is for. Seeing we fixed MySQL recently on Johnny, I bet we updated it and didn't update the php libraries.

Escalating.

Recompiling and upgrading both PHP and Apache on Johnny is at the top of the scheduled maintenance list. Unfortunately it is a very time consuming process, but it should be completed in the next few days. I will post back here once it is finished.

• Like 1

Recompiling and upgrading both PHP and Apache on Johnny is at the top of the scheduled maintenance list. Unfortunately it is a very time consuming process, but it should be completed in the next few days. I will post back here once it is finished.

Please make the updates quick because this is a serious issue. If you can, please specify when will these maintanance jobs will be completed.