[Solved] Suspended: Bscripts

benzeb666

CPanel: bscripts

Domain: bscripts.ga

I just got suspended again. When I was un-suspended yesterday I disabled the main page that was in use on my site. Now today I am suspended again and I am not sure why. I find it highly unlikely that I am causing high server load considering the main thing my site is used for was disabled. Why did it get suspended again?

Same thing as last time...even if the main page is gone, can people access the subpages perhaps? Anything in the cgi-bin folder (proxies in there are a great way to get suspended for high load)?

Also, if you would like me to, I can escalate this and Krydos will tell you the files causing your load.

You've been unsuspended. Please try to keep the load down as people don't always get a third chance.

It looks like

/home/bscripts/public_html/storm8/scriptresources/lootglitcher.php

has been causing most of your load. Taking a quick peek at it all I see is curl after curl after curl call. Some bot to play a game for you or something? Anyways, curl causes a lot of load. Perhaps moving to Johnny would help since that server has a higher threshold for suspending accounts for high load. Stevie is pretty sensitive to suspending accounts like yours to prevent downtime for all the other users. This is part of the reason we can maintain 99% uptime on Stevie while Johnny is considerably lower than that.

Out of curiosity I checked the TOS of Storm8 which states:

cheat or use, develop or distribute automation software programs ("bots"), "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications which are designed to modify the Storm8 experience to the detriment of fair play

I'm going to leave your account suspended until you can explain to us how your scripts don't violate their TOS.