[Solved] Phishing Site Detected

Fran1902

Good Evening. We have detected a phishing site currently hosted here: http://www.olo.heliohost.org/. Among other sites, we detected that this site has targeted the Argentinean Air Force and the Argentinean Medical Program for senior citizens (PAMI).

I would appreciate if you can disable the account related to the site and provide any information regarding the owner of the account in order for us to take the proper legal actions.

Thanks in advance.

Account suspended. Thank you for reporting it.

Thank you!

Could you provide me additional information regarding this user? We have detected an abnormal amount of email traffic in our system since we received the phishing email.

Again, thank you for your prompt response.

If it was a lot of email from him that you noticed, I'm surprised he wasn't automatically suspended for spam (we limit emails to 50 per user per day). I'd guess he sent the spam from elsewhere.

We normally don't comment on phishing accounts, however I will escalate this to the root admin so we can see what he says.

If it was a lot of email from him that you noticed, I'm surprised he wasn't automatically suspended for spam (we limit emails to 50 per user per day). I'd guess he sent the spam from elsewhere. We normally don't comment on phishing accounts, however I will escalate this to the root admin so we can see what he says.

Great! Thank you.