[Solved] My Domain Not Working...

photoncoin

well right now, there doesn't seem to be any A, or CNAME records for photoncoin.tk. There is only the Nameserver record pointing to NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG and NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG

So this is either a glitch at dot.tk or heliohost.

Cloudflare *might* fix this if it is not a dot.tk problem because heliohost is responding if I hardcode ip to host in hosts file but it is better to know where the problem is first.

Will deleting photoncoin.tk and recreating it at dot.tk be an issue?

well right now, there doesn't seem to be any A, or CNAME records for photoncoin.tk. There is only the Nameserver record pointing to NS2.HELIOHOST.ORG and NS1.HELIOHOST.ORG So this is either a glitch at dot.tk or heliohost. Cloudflare *might* fix this if it is not a dot.tk problem because heliohost is responding if I hardcode ip to host in hosts file but it is better to know where the problem is first. Will deleting photoncoin.tk and recreating it at dot.tk be an issue?

I totally agree with you, Sure first of all it's better to find glitch...

I don't have problems if you want to removing account "photoncoin.tk" and recreating it again.

So, What can I do to help?

@yashrs: @hussam offered removing account photoncoin.tk and recreating it again. I think this best decision can be made about it

Ummm...I wasn't suggesting you remove your heliohost account and recreate it...

I was thinking remove entry from http://dot.tk/ and recreate it.

But if Yashrs spotted where the problem at your heliohost account, please let him handle it.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

@Krydos,

There is no DNS record for photoncoin.tk in our nameservers :- http://bybyron.net/cgi-bin/heliohost-dig.pl?domain=photoncoin.tkwhat=helio

I guess that there is some problem here. We need to manually add that entry here(tell me if I am wrong).

; <<>> DiG 9.3.6-P1-RedHat-9.3.6-20.P1.el5_8.6 <<>> @ns1.heliohost.org photoncoin.tk
; (1 server found)
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 43577
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;photoncoin.tk.			IN	A

;; Query time: 1 msec
;; SERVER: 65.19.143.3#53(65.19.143.3)
;; WHEN: Thu Jul 24 03:03:10 2014
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 31

I was messing with this last night and tried something to fix it (which apparently worked). The DNS entries were missing. I actually expected you to see the queued page today, but I guess everything else was already configured during the week where we couldn't see anything.

I was messing with this last night and tried something to fix it (which apparently worked). The DNS entries were missing. I actually expected you to see the queued page today, but I guess everything else was already configured during the week where we couldn't see anything.