[Answered] 500 Internal Server Errors

xtra

my name Asa, i am new on this server. I have a very crucial ever since i regester here. I have created 2 account with two of my email address thinking am goin to enjoy my stays here but my dreams has been cutshort.

Without wasting much time, here is my problem and please i urgently need help.

Why is it that if i upload script through ftp server or cpanel/file manager i can't install the script to make it a good forum? always giving me 500 internel server error. what i am trying to say is that i have some files in my public_html that i supose to access the index.php and install the site but it is giving error 500.

Again i tried to pick and install the smf forum in my cpanel/softaculous, and after finishing the instalation processes, i check my site but still 500 error

here is my site http://abrx.heliohost.org and http://abrx.heliohost.org/smf all is error please i need help.

I have created 2 account with two of my email address...

I do hope that you know that you are breaking the rule of having more than one account per person.

As to why the script did not work, it would help if you would tell which forum you were trying to install.

Have you checked that the file exists in the directory before accessing it?

Also, have you made sure that the forum is compatible with whatever server side language that HelioHost provides?

I have not tried Softaculous, and therefore, could not comment any further.

I have created 2 account with two of my email address...

I do hope that you know that you are breaking the rule of having more than one account per person.

As to why the script did not work, it would help if you would tell which forum you were trying to install.

Have you checked that the file exists in the directory before accessing it?

Also, have you made sure that the forum is compatible with whatever server side language that HelioHost provides?

I have not tried Softaculous, and therefore, could not comment any further.

i know the rules and i don't intend breaking any. What i am sayin is that i created my first account thinking i was going to have perfect forum but when it was giving me error 500, i deleted it and created another. Which means am having just one account presently and it is still the error 500.

Your 2nd question; i have tried to install different type of forum script but none was ever successful. I have tried johncms, mybb, phbb, pbnl, jcow and many more but none was ever successful.

Ok, check this site http://xtraforum.tk it is mine, and i want to move it from the host i am to heliohost. I have successfull uploaded all the to my public_html but i cant install it. Always error 500.

My question is this; is there anything i needs to fix in my cpanel before i can install any script? I have tried to google out some help on heliohost for beginer like me but can't find any.

Please am new to this hosting and realy want to be here, you guys should me pleassssssss......!

Have you tried deleting or renaming your .htaccess file?

No i didn't delete it, or should i delete the default htaccess file?

Please help me, i don't want to do anything stupid. Am pleading

Have you tried deleting or renaming your .htaccess file?

No i have not delete it or should i delete it?

Please help me, i don't want to anything stupid. Am pleading

When my account was made, even I was getting 500 Internal Server Error lot of times. Then, I tried to delete the .htaccess, but it gets automatically created in my cPanel everytime.

So, I removed all the code from .htaccess (Yes, there was some default code in .htaccess) and made it a blank .htaccess with no rules. Since then, I haven't met with 500 Error anymore!