[Solved] Suspended: Hovatek

hovatek

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

All your scripts are still intact but please make a backup ALWAYS. Plus if you get suspended 3 times for the same reason, you loose your account.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Thank you. please could you tell me what exact resources my account was overusing . iv done several optimizations but to no avail. it would really help if you could point me in the direction of the root of the problem. promise to fix this for good with the right info from you

Most of your load seems to come from:

/home1/hovatek/public_html/forum/

Here is your cpu usage and memory usage over the last few days as a rank among other users on your server. 20 means there were 19 users using more cpu time than you. 1 means that you were using more memory than anyone else on the rest of the server, etc. Larger numbers are better for you.

date cpu mem
1-14   10  6
1-15   ?   1 (Suspended)
1-16  20   8
1-17   6   3

It looks like you're running mybb which can be notoriously memory intensive. Perhaps some of these links will help you? https://www.google.com/search?q=mybb+high+memory+usage&oq=mybb+high+mem

Thanks. I've implemented the suggested optimizations. please, is there a way for me to monitor my daily CPU and Memory usage so i know when i'm in the red zone and fix it fast. I've looked all over CPanel but didn't find any such option. You guys are doing a great job!