[Solved] I Want To Change My Domain Name To Another One.

lionking

Please I want to change my current domain name to another one, because it has expired.

I have tried to change the current domain from top menu in [heliohost.org] front (Support -> Scripts -> Domain change).

And I have waited 5 days to change the old domain to the new, but did not change, and for that reason I'm writing this subject.

Please change my old domain to another one.

My Info:

Username: lionking

Old domain: 0gate.com

New domain: beprogrammer.ml

In conclusion, thank you

Your current domain is listed as 0gate.com. Did you have beprogrammer.ml added as a parked domain or an addon domain when you originally tried to change your main domain? If so that's why the main domain change failed. Either way you should try changing your main domain again now. Once your main domain is changed successfully you should see the change in cpanel instantly. Let us know if you're still having issues changing your main domain.

@iceitsupport if the domain change fails because the domain already exists in the system that database can show the change as successful, when the main domain is actually still set to the original value.

Yes, I have tried to add the new domain from Addon Domains, but I have removed it to change the main domain instead add new domain from AddOn Domains.

Only that, what I done.

And Now, I will change the old domain again from top menu in [heliohost.org] front (Support -> Scripts -> Domain change).

Edit:

I have been change the domain to the new, and I have seen the new domain name in cpanel.

But when I open the site, find a message say [HelioHost Account Queued].

I have been change the domain to the new, and I have seen the new domain name in cpanel. But when I open the site, find a message say [HelioHost Account Queued].

All domain changes take up to 24 hours to take effect. If you're on Johnny, it can sometimes take more than 24 hours if load is high.

Wait the full 24 hours, then clear your cache and see if it works.