earlier i had an account on jhonny and i had parked my "uni.me" free domain on that account. now i have created an account on Stevie and deleted my old Jhonny account. Before deleting that Jhonny account i deleted the parked domain from cpanel.

Now i am in a mess. When ever i am trying to park my "uni.me" free domain on Stevie account it is showing this following error : -

[Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 82.208.40.8,82.208.40.3 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.]

please help me with this.

My free domain name is :- www.konnectiva.uni.me

My previous account on Jhonny was : konnectiva.heliohost.org

My current account on Stevie is : jlab.heliohost.org

And please let me know what will be the nameservers for Stevie. Is it the same ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, or something else?

And please let me know what will be the nameservers for Stevie. Is it the same ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, or something else?

They are the same, ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

The error you're seeing when you park the domain is because the name servers aren't set. They must be set to heliohost's name servers before you can park the domain. Also, when adding your domain in cpanel, do not include the "www." in it. That will be handled by the server automatically.

Same old thing happening again and again.. Set up the name server to ns1.heliohost.org adn ns2.heliohost.org but still the same result.

[Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 82.208.40.8,82.208.40.3 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.]

Help me out guys.. please please please.... :wacko:

I know that bro.. It was clearly mentioned there.. But the problem is I am not using those.. My domain control panel at uni.me clearly shows me that i have set up correct name servers for my domain. and when i am trying to park that domain from heliohost cpanel then this error shows. U have the solution??? if yes then please share.

Your nameservers are now set. You should be able to add your domain now. Keep in mind that changes to DNS are not instantaneous. DNS takes time to update/propogate, which can take up to 24 hours at times. NS changes typically take one to two hours, but that varies by domain registrars.

When I query OpenDNS and Google, HelioHost's nameservers are returned with your domain. When I query ns1.heliohost.org, I get this:

~$ dig @65.19.143.3 konnectiva.uni.me ns
; <<>> DiG 9.8.1-P1 <<>> @65.19.143.3 konnectiva.uni.me ns
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 6117
;; flags: qr rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 13, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; WARNING: recursion requested but not available
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;konnectiva.uni.me.			 IN	  NS
;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
.					   518400  IN	  NS	  K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
;; Query time: 66 msec
;; SERVER: 65.19.143.3#53(65.19.143.3)
;; WHEN: Mon Jul 22 23:48:17 2013
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 246

In summary: the DNS on our servers has yet to update itself for your domain. This means more waiting.

The problem is these are the nameservers that you are using:

These are the nameservers you're supposed to be using:

We can't set your nameservers for you. You either need to log into your account where you purchased the domain, or contact support in charge of the domain.

If you can't figure out how to change the nameservers, and the .uni.me people aren't helping you it might also work to change your main domain http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain