• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well every helion a user here can earn is really helpful but if to make earning helions too easy then it would result in one user having hundreds of webpages full of spam and... everything would be chaos. But if you make a topic it would be good to get 15 helions instead of 10 so I actually support it. :)

Well every helion a user here can earn is really helpful but if to make earning helions too easy then it would result in one user having hundreds of webpages full of spam and... everything would be chaos. But if you make a topic it would be good to get 15 helions instead of 10 so I actually support it. :)

No.

I think that he was referring to the amount relative the amount of time, there would be more helions to gain in a shorter period of time.(assuming your computer isn't infinitely fast) :lol:

I think the helion amount is fine.

Could you make it so that you earn helions by the amount of characters you post, that should make them contribute to the post more.