[Answered] Paid Hosting?

Jerosh

Firstly, I posted this is the customer service thread without realizing that this should have been posted here. It is a bit of a double post I am afraid. Sorry. :(

Heliohost has been one of the best free web hosting experiences I have ever had the pleasure of using. My concern is should a need arise for me to have more resources, is there a paid hosting plan that you guys feature? Most free hosts tend to pester their users about upgrading, and never leave them alone about it. You folks at Heliohost do the opposite, and give us room to breath. That is great, but if I upgrade due to the service I have gotten here it would be amazing if I could stick with you guys. Is there such a service?

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere -- my search attempts must have been a failure if that was the case, and I hate to waste your time.

• 1 month later...
We only offer free hosting and have no plans to offer paid hosting.

how long are you going to plan free hosting?

before i have sixserve.com account but now they transform to paid hosting i hope heliohost.org is not like that

Heliohost has been free for years, and there are no plans to convert to a paid hosting company.

thank you for your reply boss wolstech i hope so, i am newbie here my current free host is 000webhost.com i just want to try HelioHost if there saying is true :)