[Answered] Still Can't Access My Site On Stevie.

dtsnell4

Your site is working fine (I see an "Index of /" listing, with a functioning website in the /resume/ folder). Normally I'd suggest the DNS flush and cache, but you've already tried those, along with other computers.

Are you able to access any other sites hosted on stevie?

It is possible that your IP is blocked by the server. An admin can check that and unblock you if needed.

Your IP was blocked on April 1st for connecting to FTP 259 times in less than 24 hours. It's fine to connect to FTP that many times if you have a legitimate reason, but you should let us know in advance so your IP won't get blocked. Generally when we see that volume of FTP connections coming from one IP address that quickly it indicates a brute force attack to try to gain illegal access to data on our servers.

I have unblocked your IP address so your site and cPanel should now be accessible to you again. If you expect this volume of FTP connections to continue in the future you should post to let us know what you use all those connections for and that way we can whitelist your account for unlimited FTP usage.