[Solved] Account Got Created, But Username Is Lost

ben_bre1

Good morning heliohost team,

I have a request concerning my account named "basar" on tuesday 12.03. at around 11:00h CET.

The cpanel appeared today to me, but i am not able to login.

I forgot my username, which I usually store in keepass but cannot find it. I could provide the password I used for creation if this would help.

please advise

Thanks in advance, Benjamin

TJoene,

thanks for the quick reply. basar is correct as username. This confirms to my own conclusion.

I had been trying this morning every password I could imagine, the Mail-address I had used ...@gmx.de did not receive any confirmation mails; I also tried the password reset functionality.. but did not receive any e-mail up to now.

Even the confirmation mails saying that the host has been created did not reach me. Could you please give me the chance to reset the account to values I provide?

Many thanks in advance,

Benjamin

Since the account in question was logged into about an hour after the last post we're going to assume that a password reset is not needed, and I'm marking this as solved.

If you are unable to receive emails from us to your current contact email address, if you are unable to find our emails in your junk mailbox, or if you cannot get your email provider to deliver our emails to your inbox I would recommend using this link http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/contact/index.html to change your contact email address to something that works.