[Solved] Suspended: Donsly

donsly

If its malware its wasn't intentional cos my account was hacked always and i have to take my time to do the clean-up its wasn't easy..

And as of the high load its cos of traffic and its wasn't only that particular domain i have in that account, i have 5 domains hosted in that particular account...pls consider my apologies.

thanks.

If its malware its wasn't intentional cos my account was hacked always and i have to take my time to do the clean-up its wasn't easy.

Google cache suggests your domain had WordPress. A lot of the add-ons for it are malware or have security holes that can be abused to install malware. Sometimes templates are made intentionally for malware (usually they're a spam bot). Plugins from random websites are also prone to being malicious or insecure.

When WP gets infected, it is indeed a pain to clean up. Best choice is often to back up the DB, delete it, and reinstall with the latest version of everything. The big key to keeping WP clean is keeping it updated.

And as of the high load its cos of traffic and its wasn't only that particular domain i have in that account, i have 5 domains hosted in that particular account...pls consider my apologies. thanks.

Were they all WordPress? WP by itself isn't that heavy on resources, but when plugins are installed, it often is. I've seen people here who've been suspended for having just 1 WP site that was using too much load.

yes they are all wordpress, as u said it can be caused by many plugin,though i have a list plugin installed and i think that may have cause it.........

will do as u suggested, to backup my DB, delete and reinstall again..

thanks

Perhaps we weren't clear enough in our earlier posts.

This account cannot ever be unsuspended. This account cannot ever be backed up. No data from this account cannot ever be given back to you. It doesn't matter if you ask a thousand times a day for a whole year. The account was involved in serious criminal activity and all contents are considered evidence in court. We are and will continue to be cooperating fully with all involved authorities, and doing everything in our power to help bring the involved parties to justice.

I don't know if you're guilty of what I described, or if you're a victim; I'm going to leave passing judgement to the proper authorities, but each user is responsible for what their account does. If you already have a backup of your data then that's the best you're ever going to get but I would recommend starting over from scratch either way.