[Solved] Suspended: Kdevdata

kdev

Your account was suspended for sending too many emails, please try to limit email traffic to 50 per day. If you still see the account suspended page please try clearing your cache.

This is your second suspension for this reason, a third may be permanent.

i dont get the too many email thing i really dont. it has to be some sort of notifications in one of the scripts, i apologize bear with me over the next few hours while i try to find the culprit and permanately disable it... Going to sift through logs. Does it detail anything you have right in front of you that you could give me a hint on as to where its mainly coming from? I'm sure its a script notification thing, because I absolutely am no spammer. I hate spam.

Does it detail anything you have right in front of you that you could give me a hint on as to where its mainly coming from? I'm sure its a script notification thing, because I absolutely am no spammer.

I can't tell you that, but perhaps an admin can, for sure they can let you know how many your domain's attempted to send.

We don't monitor the contents of emails for obvious privacy reasons, so you're actually in a better position to figure out where the emails are coming from than an administrator is. I can tell you that in the last four days your account has sent 330 emails though.

I would recommend looking in the sent box of all of your account's email addresses and see if you can find any outbound emails. Then if you do look at the full source including all headers of the email and sometimes you can find something like /home/kdev/public_html/plugin/email/spam.php that will let you know what script the email originated from.

It's possible the script is sending out emails that aren't associated with any email address such as no-reply@kdev.com or whatever. If that's the case you might be able to enable a default email address on all of your domains, and that way if any of the receiving email servers have an error for instance "no such account" it will bounce a copy of the email back to you and the default address will catch it and you can examine the headers as I explained above.

Another idea would be to download your whole site and all of the files to your computer and then do some sort of text search through them. For instance if you run Linux or OSX and your site is mostly php a good search might look like:

grep -r 'mail(' /home/kdev/*

For instance if you run Linux or OSX and your site is mostly php a good search might look like:
 grep -r 'mail(' /home/kdev/* 

On WIndows, you can do the same with something like:

findstr /S /M "mail(" X:\site\*.*

(Change the X:\site\ path to where ever your site backup is extracted).

i think sharetronix was causing it. I had it installed via softaculous on bets.kdev.us : all headers indicate the same xxxxxx@bets.kdev.us - not sure if its the scripts fault, my fault, or what the deal is but i completely zapped the installation. Subdomain is currently empty while I deploy some sort of fix. Probably by not using sharetronix again... Had problems with E107 previously as Krydos knows. I apologize and do not want to end up permanently suspended for some stupid stuff. I'm not trying to i swear to you lol. If there is a problem I can fix it usually in minimal time if you just tell me. I would sincerely ask you to do this before considering permanently banning me as I'll get right on any problem or issue. thanks fellas.