[Solved] Queued: Buzz2289

2) In your post, include the following information:

A.) User name: buzz2289

B.) Server: Johhny.heliohost.org

C.) Main Domain: Sin-aion.heliohost,org

Hello, i need to see about my account, the link in my email states:

Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache.

But i can login to the CP, but no domain, or sub domin is accessable

And i am able to connect edt, and modify with mysql, and ftp via external programs and PHPmyAdmin

Edited by buzz2289
  • Like 1

Your account shows as active, what email link are you talking about? The account renewal script? If you can log into cPanel then your account is active, I'm not sure why your site domain isn't resolving, did you mess with your DNS records at all?

• Like 1

If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours.

Your account was created 11.5 hours ago. 11.5 is less than 24. Please wait another 12.5 hours, clear your browser cache, and try loading your site again. If your still having trouble viewing your site after 24 hours have elapsed let us know and we can take another look.

• Like 1

Your account shows as active, what email link are you talking about? The account renewal script? If you can log into cPanel then your account is active, I'm not sure why your site domain isn't resolving, did you mess with your DNS records at all?
I never modify DNS records

If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours.
Your account was created 11.5 hours ago. 11.5 is less than 24. Please wait another 12.5 hours, clear your browser cache, and try loading your site again. If your still having trouble viewing your site after 24 hours have elapsed let us know and we can take another look.
Ok i shall Thank you very much
  • Like 1

Your account shows as active, what email link are you talking about?

He was probably talking about the queued status script that lets you know what number you are in line to have your account created. If your account has already been created this script says it can't find it anymore (because it's already been created.)

• Like 1

Your account shows as active, what email link are you talking about?
He was probably talking about the queued status script that lets you know what number you are in line to have your account created. If your account has already been created this script says it can't find it anymore (because it's already been created.)
Yes that was the one, then it took me to: http://sin-aion.heliohost.org/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi Which is still in an occurrance. Just out of Interest what makes Helio Domains take longer? i know some other site are "instant"
  • Like 1

Just out of Interest what makes Helio Domains take longer? i know some other site are "instant"

From what I understand, it's for performance reasons: Some tasks that you have to wait in queue for can be resource-intensive at times (e.g. new accounts), so the server does them during times when it's not busy to reduce the impact the tasks can have on performance. If the server isn't busy when you make a request, it might happen rather quickly. Johnny has been known to fulfill account deletions in under a minute at times.

Of course, aside from load, it also matters how many other requests are in line ahead of you.

• Like 1

Your domain is working now. If you're still seeing the queued page when you visit http://sin-aion.heliohost.org/ then remember to clear your browser cache. However, it looks like you might have a database permission error.

The reason Heliohost domains show as queued for up to 24 hours after they are added is to reduce load. In order for a new domain to show up "instantly" requires a restart of apache and bind to load the new configuration file. If we were to enable this option apache and bind would be restarting constantly 24 hours a day and causing massive load rendering most pages completely unusable.

This is why most free hosts only allow a limited number of addon domains, parked domains, and subdomains. This is also why cPanel definitely wouldn't recommend hosting as many accounts as we do. For an interesting read you could skim through this thread http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2241679-How-many-sites-can-a-linux-cpanel-server-handle For comparison we currently have over 25,000 accounts, and 12,750 of those are located on Stevie which is currently at 99.96% uptime for the week and 99.95% uptime for the month of February. I have a feeling that if most experienced cPanel administrators saw the details of what we are pulling off here they would have a mess in their pants to clean up. I think waiting a few extra hours to get your site online is a fair price to pay.

• Like 1

Your domain is working now. If you're still seeing the queued page when you visit http://sin-aion.heliohost.org/ then remember to clear your browser cache. However, it looks like you might have a database permission error. The reason Heliohost domains show as queued for up to 24 hours after they are added is to reduce load. In order for a new domain to show up "instantly" requires a restart of apache and bind to load the new configuration file. If we were to enable this option apache and bind would be restarting constantly 24 hours a day and causing massive load rendering most pages completely unusable. This is why most free hosts only allow a limited number of addon domains, parked domains, and subdomains. This is also why cPanel definitely wouldn't recommend hosting as many accounts as we do. For an interesting read you could skim through this thread http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2241679-How-many-sites-can-a-linux-cpanel-server-handle For comparison we currently have over 25,000 accounts, and 12,750 of those are located on Stevie which is currently at 99.96% uptime for the week and 99.95% uptime for the month of February. I have a feeling that if most experienced cPanel administrators saw the details of what we are pulling off here they would have a mess in their pants to clean up. I think waiting a few extra hours to get your site online is a fair price to pay.
Thanks everyone! ill add likes to everyone, No error it was a home hosted site i just never changed the infos. Yea that makes sense, yea 24 hours for free compared to remote sql ANYWHERE else for $15 per month Glad i found you guys! Now is one open SQL connection the limit aswell?