[Answered] Account Transfer

mixaviation

I am trying to transfer my account from the server Johnny, to Stevie

I read the wiki (http://wiki.helionet...ng_your_account) and follow the instructions. I wonder if there is any way by which I can check if my account was completely closed to open a new one, the wiki says that is approximately 48 hours, but accessing the address of my site I get the ¨HelioHost Account Suspended¨ message, trying to log into the old account, says it does not exist and using the script check the status of the account I get the message:

Either we could not find that account in the database, or it has already become active. If you're seeing an "Account Queued" page, please wait an additional 24 hours. If you aren't seeing anything, please refresh your browser's cache.

I just think my old account has already been deleted. But when trying to create a new I get the following message

We're sorry, but that username has already been taken. Please go back and enter a different username.

I'm trying to create a user account with the same name, I would like to know if the procedure that I performed is correct and I just need wait a little longer or I did something wrong?

Thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays :D

Your old account probably hasn't been deleted yet. The 48 hours is just an upper end estimate of how long it could take. Since everything is fully automated and based on keeping the load balanced it's hard to predict when something will occur exactly, but I'd say that probably 95% of accounts will be deleted within 48 hours, 75% are deleted within 24 hours, 50% are deleted within 12 hours, etc. Obviously, if a server is experiencing high load then it will only take longer for an account to be created/deleted.

What is the username you're trying to delete/recreate?

Your old account probably hasn't been deleted yet. The 48 hours is just an upper end estimate of how long it could take. Since everything is fully automated and based on keeping the load balanced it's hard to predict when something will occur exactly, but I'd say that probably 95% of accounts will be deleted within 48 hours, 75% are deleted within 24 hours, 50% are deleted within 12 hours, etc. Obviously, if a server is experiencing high load then it will only take longer for an account to be created/deleted. What is the username you're trying to delete/recreate?

mixaviat

I think now I could make the register in Stevie.

Your account is number 25 in the database, should be created by Sunday 23rd of December 2012 10:22:00 PM PST, and should be active by Monday 24th of December 2012 03:00:00 AM PST.

Thanks!