[Solved] Suspended: Rahul758

Your account was suspended for crashing MySQL and filling Stevie's /tmp directory. A further suspension for this issue may result in a permanent ban as this greatly affects all users on Stevie.

Your account has been unsuspended.

For a site to crash MySQL would require EXTREMELY HIGH database traffic. The first thing that comes to mind is lack of protection from, or purposely caused SQL injection/poisoning. High traffic doesn't seem to be a likely cause to me, if it was you would have a max users error, and SQL would not crash.

My suggestion: protect your site from SQL injection. There are a plethora of articles on Google for simple ways to harden your site.

The reason MySQL crashed was because he single-handedly filled /tmp partition. I would suggest that he doesn't use /tmp at all and instead uses something like /home/rahul758/tmp or something in his home directory. That way if his scripts are poorly written and start to spew out billions of files again he will only take out his own account rather than the entire server. The upside for him is that he won't get suspended again ... if he wants to avoid suspension, as his six new unsuspension requests posted in a separate thread each every ten minutes or so, would indicate.

By the way, if you spam post the same thing over and over like that it won't get anything solved any faster, but it might get your forum account suspended too.