[Solved] Need My Johnny Backup Files/also To Change To Stevie Server

tberry

Hello Krydos,

Thank you for your effort,i'm very grateful......However,I really didn't understand the file as there are so many details....All I need are my ftp accounts as the rest are not really useful.....

Plz let me when my ftp accounts registered with johnny will be active on stevie

Thank You

Thanks for your response and i'm grateful....I'm not really interested in opening a new account because I have already loaded a program with ftp accounts;

code@educationisfree.hehiohost.org

omega@educationisfree.hehiohost.org

which belongs to my cpanel username "Tberry"

Domian: educationisfree.hehiohost.org

So please help move this same account to "stevie" so they can remain active....

Thank You

You might want to read a little more carefully. What we are offering and what you asked for was a copy of your files, which you have been given, and your Johnny account manually deleted, which has been done. You have to create your own accounts.

I've read and understood all you done and I really appreciate your effort....kindly understand that you informed that the account can be moved to "stevie server"

Can you please do that for me and each time I try logging on it says my username doesn't exist anymore while it should exist on "stevie"

Thank You

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a DNS entry for educationisfree.heliohost.org already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

it says my username doesn't exist anymore while it should exist on "stevie"

"Moving" is not really moving. It's actually deleting your account and making a new one on the other server. Krydos deleted your Johnny account, but it sounds like you never created the Stevie account. You need to do that to finish moving.

Go to http://www.heliohost...e/signup/stevie and sign up again when the registrations are open (the limit resets everyday at midnight pacific). You should be able to use the same domain if you want.

Once the new account is created (you'll have to wait 24-48 hours), you need to set up your website again. Your files and databases should be in the backup Krydos sent you. Files need to be uploaded, and the databases need to be created. You'll also need to set up your FTP accounts again in cpanel.

Thank You Wolstech....I did sign up on Stevie server using my exact details from my previous Johnny account but still return as;

Your hosting account at HelioHost has encountered an error during installation. The error is:

Sorry, a DNS entry for educationisfree.heliohost.org already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

That's one of the more common errors when creating an account. In your case, you're seeing it because your old account has not been fully deleted.

An admin needs to fix it. Hopefully they'll see this, but since the topic is marked [solved] already, maybe not. If you don't get a response from an admin by tomorrow, I'd post a new topic for that error.

That's one of the more common errors when creating an account. In your case, you're seeing it because your old account has not been fully deleted.

Wolstech Qoute(Rank Ii Member): An admin needs to fix it. Hopefully they'll see this, but since the topic is marked [solved] already, maybe not. If you don't get a response from an admin by tomorrow, I'd post a new topic for that error.

Please assist me