[Solved] [SOLVED] Issue Adding Subdomain

tmercswims

A similar problem: i tried to create 2 addon domains lewepictv.* & iknowgimp.* in CPanel. But, much to my surprise i have got 2 subdomains with corresponding names. Furthermore, now i am not able to delete them in CPanel.

username: tuman

main domain: tuman.heliohost.org

problematic subdomains: iknowgimp.tuman.heliohost.org and lewepictv.tuman.heliohost.org

Thanks!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krydos

"You can't delete the subdomains until after you delete the addon domain."

Sorry, but as i wrote here:

http://www.helionet....dpost__p__74154

it is impossible for me now to create any addon domain because every time i get such error messages: ""Error from domain wrapper: CP-Wrap Critical Error (signal 11 from wrapped program)! This may indicate a corrupt admin binary in /usr/local/cpanel/bin/"" or "Error from domain wrapper: Bind reloading on stevie using rndc zone: [tuman.heliohost.org] Bind reloading on cody using rndc zone: [tuman.heliohost.org]".

Upd.

Every my attempt to create addon domain leads to creation subdomain only. For example, right now i tried to create mikkimouse.com and accordingly have got "Error from domain wrapper: Bind reloading on stevie using rndc zone: [tuman.heliohost.org] Bind reloading on cody using rndc zone: [tuman.heliohost.org]" + subdomain mikkimouse.tuman.heliohost.org

I'm not quite sure if this is relevant to the topic above but I forgot about the problems occurring with the domains and added a parked domain to my site today and received an error when it added but did not bother to post anything here since there are already posts concerning a similar issue (this for example) but anyway back to the topic.

After creating the parked domain it showed up in the list of parked domains associated to the site and is now fully operational all the DNS entries exist in the two name servers and when browsing to the new domain the site loads correctly. So I wasn't sure if this was related at all but just in case I thought I should post in as it could help maybe :)